It is hard to tell but this is the pedestal, back in the house with the table top attached. Whew, re-painting this piece was really difficult. There was some issue with the pedestal and every time I put the sealer on it, it bubbled.
I finally got it to the point where I was “ok” with the piece but it was not “perfect”. Luckily, it is under the table.
The next part of this will be to paint the band around the bottom of the table top. This will be accomplished at a faster pace since I will have to do this by hand and it is in the house, where there is air conditioning.
So, stay tuned for the process and then reveal.