I get to mark another project off my list. I finally finished the vinyl. Love the Silhouette for this, so simple so easy.
1. Completed shadow box frame now sits in the middle of my family collage.
2. I found the saying “families are forever” on the Silhouette website. I reduced it down to 7″ x 7″.
3.-4. Lifted the tabs that hold the back of the frame.
5. Pulled out the Silhouette and tried something new.
6. You can cut the vinyl right from the roll without using a mat.
7. The saying is done in mirror image so I can put it inside the frame instead of on the outside.
8. Looks like an ink blot but slowly I started pulling off the vinyl.
9. Ready to put the transfer tape on the vinyl.
10. Make sure the glass is clean.
11. This is a pretty difficult part since it’s difficult to see if you have it on straight.
12. Because this is a circular word you need to have patience to get the transfer tape off without ruining the word.
13. Wanted to add a heart with a little twist and found the polka dot heart.
14. Same process to put the heart in the center as the word vinyl
15. Not perfect but I liked how it came out and it is another step to completing the wall.
Linking up to http://www.iheartnaptime.net/