These make cute Teacher gifts as those little ones start learning how to read.
These are so simple, I did a collage of pictures to show you the basics:
1. Inked the embossed parts of the tin with StazOn Ink – Black
2. Cut out the saying with Silhouette Cameo using black vinyl
3. Removed the negative space and applied transfer tape to the remaining words, burnishing with a card
4. Peeled the vinyl ensuring it stuck to the transfer tape
5. Placed on the tin and burnished again with card, starting in corner start peeling back transfer tape and rocking back and forth as you peel it off
6. Add ribbon for cuteness!