I decided to use them for my house numbers. I was in luck they had our house numbers (they didn’t have every number available).
I used graphite chalk paint to paint the edges and a black Pitt pen to do the border around the front.
I then mixed some graphite chalk paint with clear wax to make black wax. The black wax enhances the graphite and seals the paint at the same time. My favorite product for both chalk paint and wax is BB Frosch.
There are 3 numbers, the top and middle number get eye bolts on top and bottom so they can all be linked together vertically.
I used some jute to string all of them together but my plan is to get some S hooks to hook them together.